10 months old on Saturday! Such a big boy. . .
New things this month:
- Waving “Hi”
- Getting his 2 top front teeth (4 total)
- Starting to climb. . . can get up on the hearth, can climb up the edge of the bathtub and could get in there headfirst if Mom isn’t watching!
- Throwing things over the side of his highchair
- Thinks it is super funny when you are laughing at him and he will start laughing with you.
- Still ear infections – got ear tubes on Monday!
- Still Crawling! Everywhere. Into everything.
- Furniture surfing.
- Standing alone – just for a few seconds!
- Walking with his learning walker toy or the kitchen stools
- Still loves bath time – especially likes to crawl around the tub after his toys.
- He loves eating puffs and yogurt melts and anything Mom or Dad has
- Object permanence. . . no longer good enough to just put whatever he is interested in out of sight. . .
- Loves big chunks of food, especially getting 1/2 a banana.
- Loves the play with the TV remote and cell phones.
- Favorite things to ‘get into’ include: Abby’s water dish, the kitchen cupboards (especially the one with all the Tupperware), the dishwasher, the pantry, the entertainment center, the drawer on the coffee table, cords, fans.
- getting his diaper changed
- seeing his bottle and not getting it
- running out of puffs
- generally, not getting what he wants
- getting out of the bath
- putting lotion on after bath