Alright, are you ready for some random life confessions?
Ok, here we go. . .
1. Abby’s command that she can eat now is bon appetite. I have no idea where that came from, other than maybe Scott? . . . and it is so funny to hear Luke say it when he feeds her. I think he says “Good Appetite Abby Puppy.”
2. Since moving to Eau Claire, I have developed a very dangerous Caribou habit.
The drive thru is just too darn convenient. AdvoCare challenge starts next week will help break the habit!
3. I don’t eat sweet potato skins. I eat regular potato skins, but for some strange reason, sweet potato skins gross me out.
4. Whenever I am home, I am usually wearing PJs. PJ pants + t-shirt. And I make super funny faces when talking to Scott while he’s trying to take my picture. . .
5. My Kate Spade pink iPhone case makes me smile more than I’d care to admit. And the fact that Luke threw up on it last week, brings tears to my eyes. #motherhood
6. I always have to rewind during Chopped when they go over the basket ingredients for each round. I can never remember all 4 ingredients!
7. I hate banana strings. like seriously, worst things ever.
btw – DO NOT Google image search “banana string” – whoa.
8. I have a bazillion alarms. Because the worst thing ever is getting up 3 minutes earlier than I have to.
9. I cannot sleep with socks on. even if I am freezing cold. . .
awwww look at those chubby baby cheeks!!
10. My favorite song right now is Sugar by Maroon 5.
especially the last 2 lines of this lyric. Yup, I’m cool.
I want that red velvet
I want that sugar sweet
Don’t let nobody touch it
Unless that somebody is me
Ok – your turn. . . . what do you need to confess?
Linking up with Amanda today for Thinking Out Loud!