Guess who was two weeks old yesterday?
We celebrated with a trip to Target, Once Upon A Child, and Arby’s for lunch. We also took our BOB stroller out for it’s inaugural walk.
Someone surprised Mom and Dad during tummy time by rolling over 3 times! (For those of you who don’t know. . . babies aren’t supposed to do that until 4 months…)
Over the past week. . .
- we drove to Wisconsin for newborn pictures. We had the same photographer who did our wedding photos, Jodee at Life and Style Photography
- I had my first caramel skim latte from Caribou since having Luke
- Abby got used to sharing her backseat with a car seat
- We had lots of snuggling time
- I had my first day all alone with Luke (and we both survived)
- Luke had his first bottle
- And loves his swing!
In some ways I can’t believe he is already two weeks old, but on the other hand, it seems like life without this little guy was so long ago!