Whether you are doing an AdvoCare challenge, just trying to eat better or just looking for something good to make for dinner . .. these recipes are for you! Here are my top 10 favorite clean eating recipes.
1. Balsamic Chicken. This recipe is #1 for a reason. It’s super easy. Delicious. I bet you have most, if not all, of the ingredients on hand to make this recipe. You can serve it over roasted veggies, quinoa or pasta.
2. Buffalo Chicken Quinoa. This one is amazing the first night and even better for leftovers for lunch the next day. Winner winner buffalo chicken dinner.
3. Chicken Curry. I love curry anything, but this recipe is super simple, easy and quick. Served over roasted sweet potatoes is my favorite.
4. Taco sweet potato bowls. Roasted sweet potatoes + taco seasoned ground beef + shredded lettuce + tomatoes + guacamole + salsa. Amazeballs.
5. Salsa Chicken. Ok, so you can literally not get a recipe that is any easier that this one. Salsa +chicken + crockpot = done. If you want to get a little fancier, you can add some spices, corn and green chilies.
6. Chili. A great staple with so many variations. My newest favorite addition is chopped carrots. Adds a little bit of texture and sweetness.
7. Spaghetti sauce with spaghetti squash. Ahhh be still my beating heart, spaghetti squash is my favorite. Top it with a hearty sauce and you won’t even notice that you aren’t eating a big bowl full of pasta. Honestly. It’s amazing.
I have Becky to thanks for turning me on to my all-time favorite lunch. And this one is so simple too. Diced chicken + grapes + celery + avocado. Mash all together = lunch is done. A close second favorite is the same mixture but instead of avocado, use homemade mayo. Life changing.
9. Blackened Fish. I use this recipe and omit the brown sugar. Then, depending on my mood, serve it with corn tortillas or over lettuce or just eat it alone with some veggies.
10. Butternut squash soup. Simple and satisfying.
Bonus recipe – 11. Hummus Chicken. So easy to make!
What’s your favorite go-to healthy meal??
Linking up with Becky for Treat Yourself Tuesday!