Happy Friday! I think I say this every week but OMG I am so excited for this weekend. 🙂 I am working a long day in Urgent Care today, so really looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow. And for football on Sunday! Go Pack Go!
Last five people I talked to on the phone:
- Scott – last night before bed.. .he was at a conference in Northern MN this week. So excited to have him back tonight!
- My Mom
- The Paw – grooming appointment for Abby – shhh don’t tell her! 😉
- My sister
- My other sister
Last Five Meals I Ate:
- Drinking my Caribou caramel skim latte right now!
- Imagine World Peace Ben and Jerry’s ice cream (after-dinner snack/dessert)
- Turkey sandwich from Panera with harvest cheddar Sun Chips
- A juicy plum – snack in the car on my ride home from work
- Lean Cuisine baked chicken and stuffing, dill pickle, apple – lunch
Last five places I’ve traveled
- The Lake
- The Cities
- New Orleans
Next five places I will go (outside of my hometown):
- My parents’ house
- Scott’s parent’s house
- The cities for a wedding
- The Lake
- Maui – in January!!!
Last five workouts:
- Bike 30 minutes last night
- Walk with Abby on Wednesday
- Bike 30 minutes on Tuesday
- 2.5 mile run with Scott and Abby on Monday
- 3 mile run with Scott and Abby on Sunday
Five things making me happy right now:
- My latte
- Snuggling with Abby in bed over the past few nights that Scott has been gone (she used to sleep with me all the time before we got married!)
- Looking forward to spending the day with my husband tomorrow – driving up to the cities to have dinner with his parent’s and probably stopping at the Mall of America to do some shopping!
- Finished with my first week of call at my new job – and it went really well!
- Starting to plan for our trip to Maui in January – OMG already sooo excited! 🙂
Where are the next 5 places you are going to go??? Any fun weekend plans?