Oh. My. Goodness.
Thank you Pink Runner!
I was trying not to feel too left out of the current blog world ‘tag’ game of 7 links since you need to be ‘tagged’ to participate. And now Pink Runner tagged me. I feel so special!
So, here we go!
Your most beautiful post
- I am really proud of my wedding recap post and think all the pictures make it the most beautiful post!
Your most popular post
- Probably my most searched is this white chocolate raspberry cheesecake recipe post.
PS: You need to make this – so yum!
Your most controversial post
–> no controversy here at Running4cupcakes!
–> Just cute pictures of Abby! Here is my Meet Abby post. . .
Your most helpful post
- Running in the rain is probably the closest to ‘advice’ that I give on the blog!
A post whose success surprised you
- I shouldn’t be surprised because it was so delicious but my Apricot glazed pork chops post got more traffic than I thought it would!
A post you feel didn’t get the attention it deserved
- This post about over-eating and how it makes me feel. I thought I would get more comments on it, but didn’t.
The post that you are most proud of
- I think I am most proud of my 1st post ever! It was a scary moment hitting publish for the first time, but I am so happy I did!
- Thanks to all my readers and the blog world for being so welcoming and overall amazing!
Now it is my turn to make someone’s day by ‘tagging’ them!
Tag: You’re It!