Look who turned 9 months old last week!
New things this month:
- Waving bye-bye
- Doing “high-five”
- Giving Abby a treat
- Letting Abby lick his hands while eating in the highchair –> leads to lots of giggles and smiles!
- Still Crawling! Everywhere. Into everything.
- Furniture surfing.
- Standing alone – just for a few seconds!
- 2 teeth!
- Still having ear infections. Seeing the ENT doctor to talk about ear tubes in March.
- Still loves bath time – especially likes to crawl around the tub after his toys.
- He loves eating puffs – he could probably eat them all day long!
- Starting to eat chunks of food, eating everything except meat (and honey!)
- Favorite things to ‘get into’ include: Abby’s water dish, the kitchen cupboards (especially the one with all the Tupperware), the dishwasher.
- getting his diaper changed
- seeing his bottle and not getting it
- running out of puffs
- generally, not getting what he wants
- getting out of the bath
Looking forward to. . .
- ?Walking – eventually – no rush!
- Eating meat
- More family meals
- Looking at baby swim class at the YMCA this winter
- First vacation – to Marco Island, Florida!