Welcome to running4cupcakes!
My name is Katie, I’m 35-years-old, and I live in Minnesota with my husband, Scott, and our sons, Luke and Jake, and a very needy, energetic collie mix, Abby.
The husband. . .
The boys – Luke (5), Jake (7 months)
The puppy dog (Abby). . .
Besides spending time with my family and friends (and, of course, blogging), I love to stay active. My favorite form of exercise is running.
My full-time job is working as a family practice doctor in WI.
Running4cupcakes is a blog about my life.
- Taking picture of life,
- posting recipes,
- doing craft projects
- talking about running and bodypump,
- being a Mom,
- And trying to maintain a healthy, balanced life
- And, of course, lots of cute pictures of my dog, Abby and my sons, Luke and Jake!
What does running4cupcakes mean?
- Well, there is always the question “Do you eat to run or do you run to eat?” My answer is always “I run to eat.” Mainly I run to eat dessert, especially my favorite dessert = cupcakes!
- And so, running4cupakes it is!
- Thanks for checking it out! 🙂