In honor of Scott’s 34th birthday today, I thought I would list 34 things that I love about him. Some are mushy, some are funny and some are just #truth.
1. his sense of humor
2. that he gets me
3. his smile
4. his compassion
5. that he always says nice things about dinner, even when it’s not that good.
6. his infatuation with Star Trek
7. being a Dad
8. how he makes Luke giggle and giggle and giggle.
9. that he has so many nicknames for Abby. And loves her just as much as I do.
10. that he can grow a kick ass beard in 2 days
11. his silver hair
12. his love for all things sweet
13. his addiction to maple syrup
14. that he does the “man” stuff around the house – takes care of the cars, garbage and shoveling
15. his hair colic
16. his obsession with picking up Abby
17. that he makes waffles
18. that he can always make me smile.
19. that he is very particular (which I equally love and drives me nuts)
20. that he supports all my crazy ideas – except when I thought it would be a good idea to get Abby a puppy.
21. his hugs
22. that he puts toothpaste on my toothbrush for me
23. the way his butt looks in jeans
24. his patience with Luke
25. listening to him read books to Luke
26. Listening to him say prayers with Luke
27. that we are usually on the same page
28. that he loves me more than birthday cake
29. that he is who he is and owns it
30. that he is still friends with his high school buddies
31. that he puts frosting on his frosting
32. because we have both changed for the better because of each other
33. his laugh
34. because I cannot imagine my life without him
Happy Birthday Scott. XOXO.