Oh yes. You read the blog title correctly. It’s about to get real on R4C today.
Cookie dough dip.
Cookie dough goodness that you can eat with a spoon, pretzel, graham cracker, finger, etc, without the worry of contracting some strange illness from raw eggs.
And oh man, this stuff is good – lick your fingers, double dip, eat 4 more spoonfuls after you swore you were done – kind of good.
And it is totally customizable for whatever you want to add in. For my recipe, I used white chocolate chips and M and M’s, but walnuts and mini chocolate chips would be ah-mazing, or Reese’s pieces or white and milk and dark chocolate chips. . . sorry, just had to wipe the drool off my keyboard.
Anyway, enough talking about the goodness. Here’s the pics and recipe. Enjoy!!
Cookie dough dip (recipe adapted from The Girl Who Ate Everything)
- 8 ounce package cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 Tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup plain M&Ms
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Beat cream cheese, butter, and peanut butter until smooth.
- Add in powdered sugar, brown sugar, flour, and vanilla.
- Mix in the oats.
- Add the M&Ms and white chocolate chips.
- Store in the refrigerator until serving.
- Serve with graham crackers, pretzels, fingers, spoons, etc.