I’ve made this recipe before and loved it. Super yummy and easy. But I made a few tweaks to make it Advocare friendly for my challenge, and it is still just as delicious as before. I took out the cheese, sour cream and tortillas that I normally would have eaten with it. And then I found a salsa with no added sugar (BTW – I had no idea how hard that would be!)
= clean eating awesomeness.
1 lb boneless chicken breasts
1 sprinkle cumin (~1 t)
Salt and Pepper
1 jar salsa (12 ounces)
1 can corn or bag of frozen corn
1 can chopped green chiles
1. Place chicken in bottom of crockpot.
2. Sprinkle cumin, salt and pepper on top.
3. Top with salsa, corn and chiles.
5. Cook on low for ~8 hours.
6. Shred chicken.
7. Return to crockpot and mix all together.
8. Serve over lettuce or quinoa and top with lots of avocado!