Luke made the cutest Father’s Day present at school this year for Scott.
And I just thought I would share. . .
It was a pencil cup (made from a soup can), that Luke “decorated” with construction equipment.
It had a letter in it:
When in doubt, or when problems arise, reach for your survival kit.
– Marbles – to replace the ones you will lose. . .
– penny – to give you the cents (sense) to know how important you are. . .
– rope – in case you get to the end of yours. . .
– rubber band – to help you to remember to be “flexible”. . .
– paper clip – to help you hold it together. . .
– tootsie roll – to help you roll with the punches. . .
– lots of Hershey’s kisses – because I love you!
Happy Father’s Day!
Scott also really wanted a new grill (for the past 5+ years), so that was an early Father’s Day present from Luke and I a few weeks ago. Those steaks we grilled last weekend were the perfect way to break it in.
What did you do for Father’s Day??
Linking up with Becky for Treat Yourself Tuesday.