woo hoo – happy Friday!! After an impromptu sick day on Wednesday with Luke – this week went super fast. . . however, I am still super excited that it is finally Friday. Looking forward to getting some pizza after finishing the 24DC!
And here are my favorites from this week. . . Happy Friday everybody!!
1. Advocare 24 day challenge results.
Complete recap post coming next week. Spoiler alert – I LOVE Advocare (especially spark) so much that I’ve become a distributor.
2. The fact that my new haircut fits into a ponytail. Seriously, I would die if it wouldn’t! Totally necessary for teaching bodypump and running.
3. Frozen. Watching it this week. Singing Let It Go on repeat.
4. This popcorn. So simple and good.
5. These muffins. I know I just posted about them yesterday, but they really are that good.
I have no plans for this weekend other than hanging with Luke and teaching bodypump on Sunday. Ok ok, I’ll probably be unpacking boxes and continuing to organize the mess that is our house. . .so. much. fun.
What are you up to this weekend?