I’m Looking forward to another weekend with no plans! I teach pump tomorrow morning (8:15 at the YMCA for the locals) and then nothing! Thinking about taking Luke to movie, getting some runs in and trying a few new recipes.
I saw this survey on Becky’s blog last week. . . and you know I love a good survey!
Five Places I’m Dying to Visit
- All of the Saint Islands. . . we went to St. Lucia on our honeymoon and it’s on my travel to-do list to go to ALL of them! Up next I think is St. Martin or St. Thomas
- New York City
- Savannah, Georgia
- Seattle, Washington
Five Foods I Eat Every Day
- Peanut Butter
Five Talents I Wish I Had
- Better memory
Five Bloggers I Wish Would Cook For Me Every Day
Five Songs I Listen To On Repeat
- John Cougar, John Deere, John 3:16 – Keith Urban
- The latest BODYPUMP release
- Crash and Burn – Thomas Rhett
- Hey Girl – Billy Currington
- Whatever is on the I Heart Radio Keith Urban station.
Five Beauty Products I Use Every Day
- Pure hyaluronic acid serum <—my new favorite
- Bath and Bodyworks body lotion
- Big paddle hairbrush
- Clarisonic Mia brush
Five Movies I Can Watch On Repeat
- How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
- Pretty Woman
- A Few Good Men
- Any Friends episode
Five Books On My Current Reading List
- I’m currently reading Reconstructing Amelia
- and listening to Scarlet on audiobook (part of the Lunar Chronicles)
- In the water they can’t see you cry – Amanda Beard
- All the days of my life (so far) – Alison Sweeny
- Talking with my mouth full – Gail Simmons
Five Random Things I Ate Yesterday
- Peanut butter cookie lara bar
- Salad with spicy pickles <—sounds strange but was super good!
- Leftover cornbread muffin
- 1/2 girl scout cookie granola bar (shared with Scott)
- Fiber chews
Your turn! Answer any of the questions above!
Whatcha up to this weekend??
Linking up with Friday fun with Heather!