Hey! Happy Friday.
Got any exciting plans for the weekend?
We are headed up to the cities tonight to celebrate my birthday with Scott’s family. And then nothing planned for the rest of the weekend. Woo hoo!! Of course, there will be landscaping work, shelves to be hung, laundry, grocery shopping, farmer’s market, running, and hopefully some ice cream that I am sure will all be on the to-do list. :
Here are the little things that made me smile this week.. . and per usual, feel free to play along in the comments or link up with your blog post too.
1. We got a driveway – waaaaaay better than just having a pile of dirt in front of the house. . . Luke doesn’t agree.
2. Bodypump 90 is here! Just started listening to the music yesterday. Looking forward to doing the master class on the DVD this weekend.
3. Super clean car – I don’t think my car has been cleaned (on the inside) since Luke has been born. Ok, maybe some minor vacuuming and wiping down here and there. . . but on Tuesday, I took it in (Snell for the locals) for a full detail. It was spendy, but 100% worth it! My favorite is the fact that the dog hair that likes to collect in the chapstick holder is now gone!! *for now.
(does anyone else call that little hole in the door their chapstick holder?)
4. getting back to clean eating 80/20 versus the 20/80 I did over the weekend. Oh man, don’t get me wrong, those cupcakes were amazing. But I didn’t love the way I felt on Tuesday after eating all. the. food. over the weekend. Loving starting my day with spark, smoothies for breakfast (frozen fruit, banana, OJ), Trendy Trainer’s artichoke chicken for dinner and leftovers, and lots of fresh fruit and veggies for snacks.
5. My Jennie-O giveaway winner, Brenda!
Congratulations!! Email me (firstname.lastname@example.org) and we will get your coupons to you asap.
6. My Dad. A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY to him tomorrow!!