In January I posted about goals that I had for myself in 2013. And now that we are officially half way (ummm seriously, how did that happen?), I thought I would check in and see how I am doing!
2. Run more miles than I did in 2012 (657 miles) –> I am currently at 463 miles for the first 6 months of 2013!! New goal – 1000 miles for 2013!!
3. Regular blog posting –> check!
4. Continue to be active in the blog community – commenting on other people’s blogs, maybe attend a conference??? –> Yes and Yes!! I am attending and speaking at The Healthy Living Summit in Minneapolis in September!! And I even got some cool business cards!
5. Find a family church locally – whenever we go to church, it is usually with families up in the cities. We have done some looking around the area but just haven’t found one that we ‘click’ with yet. –> No progress on this yet. Hopefully soon.
6. Body pump instructor certification – already signed up for this month! –> Done!!
7. Attend group exercise fitness certification –> Looking for a class that works with my schedule. . .
8. Monthly date night with my husband –> Fail. We have gone on some dates – for my birthday and anniversary but haven’t made it a monthly priority.
9. Continue to be the best Mom to Luke. –> Done. Easiest one ever.
Did you make any goals or resolutions for 2013?? How are they going???