2. Run more miles than I did in 2012 (657 miles) –> and I set a new goal of over 100o miles in July. –> Total miles = 1031.3!!!!
4. Continue to be active in the blog community – commenting on other people’s blogs, maybe attend a conference??? –> Yes and Yes!! I attended the Healthy Living Summit and even participated on a blog panel. And I made some sweet business cards.
5. Find a family church locally – whenever we go to church, it is usually with families up in the cities. We have done some looking around the area but just haven’t found one that we ‘click’ with yet. –> Continues to be a work in progress.
6. Body pump instructor certification –> Done!!
7. Attend group exercise fitness certification –> Fail. BUT I did get trained in for SPIN!!
8. Monthly date night with my husband –> Fail. We have gone on some dates – for my birthday and anniversary but haven’t made it a monthly priority.
9. Continue to be the best Mom to Luke. –> Done. Easiest one ever.
Ok, now onto some aspirations for 2014!
1. Run 2 half marathons in 2014 – with 1 race that I have never done before.
2. Attend a blog conference
3. BLEND get-together –> I miss these ladies too much and need to have a weekend of fun together.
4. Go to Hawaii –> on the calendar to go in February!! Maui baby.
5. Run more miles. Simple. classic. running.
6. Monthly date night – this time stepping it up. We each take turns planning the date night and coming up with something fun to do. I’m first in January and I have an awesome idea!! <—don’t worry, I’ll totally blog about it. Oh BTW, I haven’t told Scott about this goal yet. . . what do you think Scott, are you game?
7. Continue to be the best Mom I can be to Luke each and every day. This will probably involve lots of fro yo dates.
What about you? What goals did you achieve in 2013? And what do you hope to accomplish in 2014??