I love to-do lists.
I make one each week for what I want to get done for the weekend. It is usually normal stuff like laundry, long run, practice body pump, make cookies, go to the Farmer’s Market, etc.
This weekend, we are headed up to the Lake for Labor Day. . . (BTW – how is it Labor Day weekend already???)
And I was thinking about my to-do list and thought I would share my Labor Day Weekend to-do list. . .
1. Get a S’mores Dairy Queen Blizzard. I can’t let summer be over without trying this new flavor. I have heard that it is amazing and I can’t wait to try it out myself!
2. Run around the Lake –14 miles. This was on my summer to-do list and I have been increasing my long runs each week in anticipation of my big run around the Lake this weekend!!
3. Go on an after dinner boat ride. Adult alcoholic beverages encouraged.
4. Drink my caramel skim latte on the porch while soaking up the quiet Lake morning.
5. Practice the newest BODYPUMP 87 release.
6. Work on my presentation for Healthy Living Summit – just 2 weeks away!!
7. Research new phones. Scott wants to switch to a different phone plan which may mean getting rid of my beloved iPhone. . . I know! He promised that we only had to switch if I was able to find an acceptable alternative. So, if any of you have a phone that you love, please send recommendations my way.
8. Make fruit pizza, Special K bars and double marshmallow rice krispie bars. <—now you see why #2 is on my list!!
9. Hang with my family. . . especially Laura –> we have had alternating schedules all summer long so we haven’t been at the Lake together since the end of June for Country Fest!
What’s on your Labor Day weekend to-do list?
Don’t forget to enter my Spinning with Dara Torres and Koss Headphones giveaway!!