***Calling all Minnesota bloggers! Becky from Olives ‘n’ Wine and I are planning a fun Minnesota blogger gathering for April 6th at 2pm (that’s THIS Saturday!) at Sebastian Joes in Minneapolis (the one on Franklin). Contact me if you need more info and follow us on Twitter for updates! @runs4cupcakes @olivesanwine ***
Now I Run by Stephanie tagged me for the Liebster award (for more info, check out her post about it!). I am a little late to the Liebster party so I decided just to answer the awesome questions that Stephanie came up with for me to answer. . . feel free to pick 1 or 2 to answer in the comments section so I can learn more about you too!
1. What is your favorite breakfast food? I have the same thing for breakfast pretty much every morning – a caramel skim latte (from Caribou if I am lucky!) and a LUNA white chocolate macadamia nut bar
2. Where would you travel on a dream vacation? New Zealand –> I think we might go there for our 10 year anniversary!
3. How many concerts have you been to? Which was your favorite? Every year, my sister and I go to Country Fest in Wisconsin – it is like 16 concerts in one weekend. It. is. awesome. This will be our 7th year!
4. Where were you born? St. Paul, MN
5. What is your all-time favorite movie, book, and/or song? Tough question! Off the top of my head: Pretty Woman, Hunger Games – book 1, and anything Brad Paisley.
6. Do you embarrass easily? Most embarrassing moment? Hmmm I don’t think I embarrass too easily but I plead the 5th on the second part of this question!
7. Did you go to college? Where? What did you study? I went to undergrad at University of Wisconsin – Eau Claire and I studied molecular biology and biochemistry with a minor in Spanish.
8. Do you have pets? What kind(s)? Duh- Abby!
9. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate.
10. If you could only go to one store for the rest of your life which one would you choose? Target. I. love. that. store. Especially Super Target. And it’s a MN company!
11. How often during the day do you check your email? Too many.
Now, it’s your turn – pick a question and share!