So, the disclaimer on this post – I am super low maintenance when it comes to beauty products. I hardly ever wear make up and I tend to stick with what works for me in skincare. But I love getting a peak into what other bloggers use, so I thought I would share a few of my beauty favorites. .
1. Deodorant – DOVE. Soft, smooth and smells good.
2. Body lotion – LOVE Bath and Body Works. Thick, creamy, moisturizing and smells amazing.
3. Perfume – Daisy by Marc Jacobs. My go-to fragrance for the past 5+ years.
4. Shampoo. Fakkai shampoo (in love after I got a sample thru influenster a few months ago) alternating with Head and Shoulders. I love love love the way Fekkai makes my hair feel and smell. It is spendy – $20 for a bottle, but glorious. I alternate with Head and Shoulders to help a bit with price and MN winters are super drying for my scalp.
5. Conditioner – Herbal Essenes in a humongous bottle from Sam’s Club.
6. Skin cleaner – SYS facial cleanser (from AdvoCare) Love this stuff. Smells amazing. Leaves my skin beautiful.
8. Face moisturizer – Mary Kay timewise. It’s never too early for age fighting moisturizer, am I right? And this one is not oily, but gives my skin the moisture it needs – especially in winter!
9. And a shout out for hand washing (important all the time but especially in the cough and cold and flu season). I am in love with this “Tis the season” scent from Bath and Body Works. And I LOVE the foaming hand wash – so fun. I know, I am super easy to please.
What’s your favorite beauty product??
Linking up with Becky for TYT. Thanks for hosting!!