Happy New Year! Did you stay out and party last night? Yup, us neither!
We did our usual New Years Eve routine. . . pizza from Papa Murphy’s, Asti and to bed before the ball drops!
I really wouldn’t have it any other way. No dealing with traffic, potential drunk drivers, cold weather, hangovers, etc.
I don’t really have any resolutions per se, but I do have some goals I am looking to accomplish in 2013.
1. Run 2 half marathons (at least!)
2. Run more miles than I did in 2012.
3. Regular blog posting
4. Continue to be active in the blog community – commenting on other people’s blogs, maybe attend a conference???
5. Find a family church locally – whenever we go to church, it is usually with families up in the cities. We have done some looking around the area but just haven’t found one that we ‘click’ with yet.
6. Body pump instructor certification – already signed up for this month!
7. Attend group exercise fitness certification
8. Monthly date night with my husband
9. Continue to be the best Mom to Luke.
Do you have any goals/resolutions for 2013???