While I know summer didn’t technically start until today, June 21st, I have already been excited about summer – 80 degrees, sweat burning my eyes while running, little baby shorts, and smoothies for dinner. . .yeah, summers already here! So, that got me thinking about things that I HAVE to do this summer. . . and of course, I made a list!! There is just something about the warm, sunshine weather that us Minnesotan’s only get about 3 months out of the year, that makes us want to be active, get out there and do things. And I want to take full advantage and not miss a thing. So, here is my summer 2013 to-do list!
1. Run around the lake ~14 miles
2. Check out newish local ice cream shop – Mom and Pop’s Ice Cream
3. Picnic at Minneopa Falls
4. Farmer’s Markets – Mankato , the cities, Eau Claire
5. Country Fest – 2013!!
6. Paint fingernails a fun summer color
8. Spend an afternoon on Grand Ave. in St. Paul
9. Waseca water park
10. Picnic with friends –> Jodi and Sarah I’m talking about you guys!!
What’s on your summer to-do list?? Anything I need to add to my list?