- What is your dream job? I am doing it! Being a family practice doctor. Saving lives. (most days!)
- What is your ‘happy place’? In my bed! I love crawling into bed at night and talking over the day with my husband. I also love sitting in the living room, drinking my caramel skim latte, with Abby on one side and Luke on the other.
- If you could travel somewhere that you have never been, where would you go? New Zealand!!!
- What is your all-time favorite movie? There are 3 that immediately come to mind: Pretty Woman, A Few Good Men and How to Lose a Guy in 10 days.
- Why did you start blogging? You can read about it HERE!
- What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Sleeping in, family time, going for a run, more family time, and ending the night hanging on the couch with Scott.
- What is one goal you have that you are yet to accomplish? Hmmm that’s a hard one! I would like to do another marathon sometime. . . no rush!
- What is your favorite quote? “It’s actually pretty simple, either you do it, or you don’t.”
9. What is your favorite holiday and why? Christmas! Love the decorations, food, presents, family time, cookies, and the reason for the season.
10. What was the best part of your day? Getting Luke up from his crib this morning and seeing his big 2 teeth grin.
11. What is your all-time favorite book? That is a super hard question – but my most recent favorite book(s) was the Hunger Games Series.
Now, I get to “tag” a few other blogger and pose my own questions!
And here are my questions. . .
1. What is your favorite form of exercise?
2. Last meal request?
3. How many siblings do you have?
4. How many states have you lived in?
5. Favorite place to vacation.
6. Favorite form of caffeine.
7. Favorite phone app?
8. Favorite color?
9. What’s the #1 thing on your to-do list right now?
10. Name 3 things you have in your car right now.
11. Name the last movie you watched.
TAG – You’re it!