1. I really need to wash my car again. I just wish it lasted longer than 5 minutes.
2. I am a bit obsessed with Jamberry nail designs. I am part of a facebook page where everyone posts pics and they give me so many good ideas. A few of my recent favs. . .
Kat from The Bachelor rocked Jamberry nails on her date with JP.
New Valentine’s Day designs.. .
OMG baby toes!
4. I am so glad that this episode of teething is done. For some reason this most recent tooth was the worst one yet. . . days of not sleeping, being extra crabby, by Friday, I was just about ready to lose it. And I think I did once or twice. But, now that we are back to sleeping through the night = much better. Someone please tell me how I survived having a newborn? I can’t even fathom going through that again.
5. I am so excited about having NOTHING on our schedule for this weekend. But I am already sad about how fast it will go.
6. I love water chestnuts. Like seriously, love. We were eating them in a stir fry the other night and all I kept thinking was, man, I just LOVE water chestnuts. #crazy
7. My favorite part of cheesecake is the thick crunch graham cracker crust. When I share with Scott, I’ll start from “the back” so I can get more of it.
8. I’ve been loving Adora calcium chocolate discs. I know, I know, didn’t I just confess that I don’t take calcium. . . well, I don’t. Unless I have some of these around – and then I usually will have one after dinner for a little bit of sweet with a hit of calcium too.
9. I hate to admit how much I love watching The Bachelor and am loving this season so far.
10. We had a potluck at work yesterday. While they aren’t good for my waistline, I love potlucks and they make any work week better!!
What do you need to confess today??