It’s been a hot minute since I’ve shared some confessions. . . so here we go.
1. I don’t like kale. I know, I know. What kind of strange breed of blogger am I? I *think* I just haven’t had it prepared in the right way BUT it always makes me gag a little bit when I see other bloggers put it in their smoothies. Spinach yes. Kale no.
2. I’m afraid of Canadian geese. I had a bad experience once where I was running past a pack of them and I think I got too close to their nest and they basically tried to peck off my knee caps while I was running past. So, now I run faster when I see them and go out of my way to avoid them. . . and yes, I totally used zoom to take this picture.
3. I don’t know my right from my left. Ok, well I do, but I am super bad at giving directions. There has been more than once that I have told Scott to turn left and then been confused when he turns left and I really wanted him to turn right. I honestly don’t know why he puts up with me sometimes. Thankfully, I am pretty good about using L = Left. Yup, I’m special!
4. I love iced caramel macchiatos but really don’t like hot ones. Strangeness, right? So, basically, I only go to Starbucks in the summer, because let’s be real, nobody wants an iced drink in MN in the winter, am I right?
5. I eat Oreos while watching Biggest Loser.Yup. And I think it makes them taste better.
Your turn – what’s your confession?!?
Linking up with Amanda today for Thinking Out Loud!